The LINCOLN is an IP40, backlit LED panel. It has a TP(a) rated micro-prismatic controller for UGR<19 compliant lighting schemes.
Supplied with a high-quality, ENEC approved, flicker free driver, NVC’s LINCOLN panel is available in 3 wattages: 18W, 28W and 35W, all with a CCT of 4000K.
Emergency versions are available by using our plug and play emergency conversion packs (standard or self-test, both ordered as separate items). Other options available include DALI addressable emergency, and dimming options.
NVC’s LINCOLN LED panel is ideal for lighting offices, corridors, and a wide range of commercial spaces.
- General commercial use
- Aluminium / steel construction
- Painted white RAL9016 finish
- TP(a) rated micro-prismatic controller
for UGR<19 compliant lighting schemes
- Comes complete with connection
block for loop-in / loop-out for ease
- For 15-24mm exposed T ceilings
- Available in 2 wattages
- 18.3W, 2,130 lm, 116 l.lm/c.W (Suffix LO)
- 27.5W, 3,200 lm, 116 l.lm/c.W
- CRI >80
- CCT 4000K
- Branded ENEC approved, flicker
free, remote mounted LED driver
EMERGENCY Plug-in lithium emergency
conversion packs. To be ordered separately,
as listed below.
SPECIALIST EMERGENCY DALI
Addressable Emergency (Suffix DAM3)
DIMMING DD (DALI or Switch Dim) or CF
(Corridor Function) available. Add suffix
DD or CF as required.