The DALLAS is a stylish yet robust surface/suspended luminaire.
DALLAS is available as downlight only, or bi-directional, with 70% downlight and 30% uplight. It is available in 4’ and 5’ lengths, each length is available in 2 wattages and with an opal diffuser or a louvre.
DALLAS fittings can be joined together to form a variety of shapes, including straight lines, Xs, Ls or Ts.
Emergency and dimming variants are available.
DALLAS is widely used for lighting in corridors, schools, colleges, and many public sector applications.
- Corridors and public areas in schools, colleges and public sector buildings
- For surface or suspended installation
- Bi-directional version 30% uplight, 70% downlight
- ENEC approved flicker free LED driver
- Emergency maintained 3 hrs versions
- Aluminium and polycarbonate construction
- White powder coated finish - RAL9016
- UV stable polycarbonate controller
- LEDs on metal core PCB
- Coupling kits available, to extend system
- 2 sizes
• 4Ft - 36W - 4450 lm, 121 l.lm/c.W
• 5Ft - 42W - 4620 lm, 109 l.lm/c.W
• 4Ft - 50W - 5780 lm, 115 l.lm/c.W
• 5Ft - 60W - 6890 lm, 115 l.lm/c.W
• 4Ft - 36W - 4240 lm, 117 l.lm/c.W
• 5Ft - 42W - 4420 lm, 106 l.lm/c.W
• 4Ft - 50W - 5495 lm, 113 l.lm/c.W
• 5Ft - 60W - 6765 lm, 114 l.lm/c.W
- CCT 4000K
- CRI >80
Self-Test Emergency (Suffix STM3) or DALI Addressable Emergency (Suffix DAM3) options available.
DIMMING DD (DALI or Switch Dim) or CF (Corridor Function) available. Add suffix DD or CF as required.