Used car sales specialist Motorpoint has 15 stores across the UK. One of the latest is in Stockton-on-Tees near Middlesbrough. Newcastle based electrical contractor SLS was commissioned to select and install the light fittings throughout the site.
SLS Director, Phil Shiells, specified a solution through wholesaler YESSS Electrical comprising a range of NVC Lighting’s fittings.
- Sterling IP44, 600x600 side-lit LED panels for the showroom and offices that have been fitted with NVC’s emergency conversion packs
- Greenland IK 10, IP66-rated non-corrosive, impact and chemical resistant, industrial LED luminaires for the workshops
- Wisconsin IP40 TP(a)-rated, recessed LED circular luminaires for the customer waiting areas and bathrooms
- Lynx and Cougar floodlights for the car park and outdoor car sales area
- Aztec, IP65 rated, high-output LED circular UFO high-bay industrial luminaires for the outdoor covered sales area
Phil said: “Whenever clients ask me to select light fittings, I invariably use NVC’s because they are reliable and very easy to install.”
Back to Projects