The Lexington Slim is an IP20 rated, LED emergency wall-mounted exit box.
This emergency luminaire has a polycarbonate body construction, fitted with “arrow down” legend as standard and comes with a Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) battery.
NVC’s Lexington is available in manual test or automatic self-test versions, compliant to BS5266. All variants can be installed as maintained or non-maintained.
The Lexington Slim is an ideal emergency luminaire for lighting corridors, exits and escape routes.
- Escape routes
- Injection moulded White Polycarbonate body construction
- Acrylic lit panel
- Changeable PVC legend panel
- Supplied complete with
arrow-down legend as shown
- Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) battery cells (not suitable for use below 0oC)
- 3 hours operation on battery power
after mains power failure
- Can be installed as maintained or
non-maintained. Details in instructions.
- 30m maximum viewing distance
- Self-test version, compliant with BS5266 available. Suffix STM3 as listed
LEGENDS Alternative legends available as listed - to be ordered as separate items.
For “man running through door”,
use suffix V2, as listed.