JUPITER is a high-efficiency, IP65 rated industrial luminaire.
It is available in 3 wattages, 100W, 150W and 200W, delivering up to 32,000 lm at 167 lumens per watt.
JUPITER is supplied as standard with a 1-10V dimming driver (which can also be used as a fixed output driver) and can be fitted with a plug-in micro-wave sensor suitable for a range of lighting control applications.
As well as for industrial and warehouse projects, JUPITER is also suitable for large retail and indoor public space use, having attachments including reflectors, refractors and an emergency option with lithium batteries warranted for 7 years.
- Industrial premises
- Large retail sites
- Public areas in airports, railway stations and coach terminals
- Die-cast aluminium body, matt black painted
- UV stable clear polycarbonate front panel
- LEDs mounted on metal core PCB for good heat dissipation
- Driver in separate die-cast aluminium enclosure, mounted on rear of main body
- Pre-wired with 1m of H05 mains cable and 1m of H05 1-10V control signal cable
- Supplied with a steel eyelet for suspended mounting. For surface mounting a stirrup bracket is available.
- Three wattages available:
o 100W, 15,679 lm at 99.2W, 158 l.lm/c.W
o 150W, 23,759 lm at 149W, 159 l.lm/c.W
o 200W, 31,664 lm at 190W, 167 l.lm/c.W
- CRI >80, CCT 4000K, beam angle 90º
- 1-10V dimming. Supplied ready for 1-10V dimming, use optional.
- Dimming. Supplied ready for 1-10V dimming.
- Emergency. Available with remote mounted 3-hour emergency pack with lithium batteries.
- Attachments to be ordered as separate items:
o Refractors (polycarbonate) and reflectors (aluminium)
o Stirrup mounting bracket for mounting direct to a surface
o Microwave sensor. Plug-in micro-wave occupancy sensor available, programmable via an infra-red handset. Both items to be ordered separately, as listed below.