The Greenland is a high quality, IK10, IP66 rated, non-corrosive, impact and chemical resistant, industrial LED luminaire.
This luminaire has a polycarbonate base, polycarbonate opal diffuser, grade 316 stainless steel clips, and can also be suspended from wire/chain suspension kits. It comes with an ENEC approved integrated flicker free driver
NVC’s Greenland is available in four single and twin sizes; 2Ft, 4Ft, 5Ft and 6Ft, and comes with a CCT of either 4000K or 5000K. As well as the standard and emergency M3 versions, there are options to have specialist emergency such as DALI addressable or automatic self-test, DALI dimmable, corridor function and integral microwave or batten mount PIR sensors.
NVC’s Greenland is ideal for lighting car parks, garages, workshops and general industrial use.
Greenland Led Luminaire can be used with MyMesh Smart Lighting Control Solutions
- Industry, garages & workshops
- Food preparation areas
- Non-emergency versions rated to -20°C (M3 versions rated to 0oC)
- Resistant to impact and many chemical agents, but for suitablility in specific environments please take specialist advice.
- External under-canopy use
- Polycarbonate base and opal diffuser
- Grade 316 stainless steel clips
- Reinforced drill points in base for direct surface fixing, or conduit suspension.
- Stainless steel surface mounting clips
- Can also be suspended from wire/chain using clips provided
- Single & twin rows of LEDs on metal core PCB
- 640mm (2ft)
• Single 9.5W, 1,140 lm, 120 l.lm/c.W
• Twin 17W, 2,128 lm, 123 l.lm/c.W - 1240mm (4ft)
• Single 28W, 3,400 lm, 121 l.lm/c.W
• Twin 45W, 6,370 lm, 140 l.lm/c.W - 1540mm (5ft)
• Single 36W, 5,012 lm, 139 l.lm/c.W
• Twin 73W, 9,865 lm, 135 l.lm/c.W - 1840mm (6ft)
• Single 48W, 5900 lm, 122 l.lm/c.W
• Twin 97W, 11652 lm, 121 l.lm/c.W - CRI >80 - CCT 4000K in 2Ft, 4Ft, 5Ft & 6Ft or CCT 5000K in 4Ft & 5Ft
- Branded ENEC approved, flicker free driver
EMERGENCY maintained 3 hours versions available for all sizes (except 2Ft variants). Add suffix M3
SPECIALIST EMERGENCY Self-Test Emergency (Suffix STM3) or DALI Addressable Emergency (Suffix M3DA) options available
DIMMING DD (DALI or Switch Dim) or CF (Corridor Function) available. Add suffix DD or CF as required.
SENSOR Available with micro-wave occupancy sensor fitted internally, available on all variants. Add suffix MW.