Dallas is a stylish yet robust IK06 surface/suspended LED Luminaire.
Rated at IP20, the luminaire has LEDs mounted on a metal-core PCB and an aluminium body construction. It also includes a piano key terminal block for loop in loop out connections and an ENEC approved, flicker-free driver.
NVC’s Dallas range is available with options for down lighting only or bi-directional up/down lighting with 30%-70% light distribution and comes in two sizes with four wattage variants; 4Ft (36W & 50W), 5Ft (42W & 60W) and CCT of 4000K.
As well as the standard and emergency M3 versions, there are options to have specialist emergency such as DALI addressable or automatic self-test, as well as DALI dimmable and corridor functionality.
The luminaire is ideal for lighting corridors, schools, colleges, and general, public sector applications.
Find out more by downloading our new Dallas Brochure - Surface & Suspended Linear Lighting
- Corridors and public areas in schools, colleges and public sector buildings
- For surface or suspended installation
- Bi-directional version 30% uplight, 70% downlight
- ENEC approved flicker free LED driver
- Emergency maintained 3 hrs versions
- Aluminium and polycarbonate construction
- White powder coated finish - RAL9016
- UV stable polycarbonate controller
- LEDs on metal core PCB
- Coupling kits available, to extend system
- 2 sizes
• 4Ft - 36W - 4450 lm, 121 l.lm/c.W
• 5Ft - 42W - 4620 lm, 109 l.lm/c.W
• 4Ft - 50W - 5780 lm, 115 l.lm/c.W
• 5Ft - 60W - 6890 lm, 115 l.lm/c.W
• 4Ft - 36W - 4240 lm, 117 l.lm/c.W
• 5Ft - 42W - 4420 lm, 106 l.lm/c.W
• 4Ft - 50W - 5495 lm, 113 l.lm/c.W
• 5Ft - 60W - 6765 lm, 114 l.lm/c.W
- CCT 4000K
- CRI >80
Self-Test Emergency (Suffix STM3) or DALI Addressable Emergency (Suffix DAM3) options available.
DIMMING DD (DALI or Switch Dim) or CF (Corridor Function) available. Add suffix DD or CF as required.