The Cleveland is an IK10, IP65 rated Industrial luminaire suitable for surface and suspended installations.
This luminaire has a polycarbonate base, polycarbonate opal diffuser, grade 316 stainless steel clips, and includes an ENEC approved integrated flicker free driver
NVC’s Cleveland is available in three single and twin sizes; 4Ft, 5Ft and 6Ft, and comes with a CCT of 4000K. Emergency options are also available.
NVC’s Cleveland is an ideal choice for lighting a wide range of industrial applications such as garages, workshops, food preparation areas and car parks.
- Industry, garages & workshops
- Food preparation areas
- Resistant to impact and many chemical agents, but for suitablility in specific environments please take specialist advice.
- Polycarbonate base and opal diffuser
- Grade 316 stainless steel clips
- Aluminium heat-sink
- Stainless steel surface mounting clips
- Can also be suspended from wire/chain using clips provided
- Single & twin rows of SMD LEDs
on metal core PCB
- 1250mm (4ft)
• Single 23W, 2,915 lm, 125 l.lm/c.W
• Twin 38W, 4,845 lm, 126 l.lm/c.W
- 1550mm (5ft)
• Single 36W, 3,935 lm, 109 l.lm/c.W
• Twin 57W, 6,615 lm, 116 l.lm/c.W
- 1850mm (6ft)
• Single 47W, 5,380 lm, 114 l.lm/c.W
• Twin 79W, 9,194 lm, 115 l.lm/c.W
- CRI >80
- CCT 4000K
- Branded ENEC approved flicker free driver
- Emergency maintained 3 hours version available for all sizes, as listed