BELFRY MINI is an IP66 rated and UIK09 rated street light, suitable for car parks, paths and smaller public spaces.
BELFRY MINI has a grey painted die-cast aluminum body with a toughened glass clear front cover. It is supplied with Cree LEDs and a Meanwell driver.
It has an adjustable mounting socket, so it can be mounted direct to a vertical column or to a horizontal outreach arm. The mounting angle is adjustable.
- For use in car parks, park, gardens and paths.
- Aluminum die-cast body painted grey, RAL9007, pre-treated for corrosion resistance
- For horizontal or vertical mounting with angle adjustment
- Breather valve fitted to ensure long-term IP rating of body and no condensation
- Tool-free access
- 4mm clear toughened glass front panel held in place with stainless steel screws
- Safety cut-out isolates the electrical supply when the cover is opened
- Cable gland fitted for incoming power cable
- Driver etc fitted to removable gear tray
- 20W nominal power consumption
- Cree LEDs with individual PMMA lenses for precise light distribution
- Meanwell driver included. PF>0.9
- Pre-wired with 6m of 3 x 1.5mm² low smoke zero halogen flex
- For 60-76mm diameter column
- 36W nom. 3,800 lm, 106 l.lm/c.W
- CRI >70,
- CCT 4000K
- Philips LED modules, lens & driver
> 100,000 hours rated
- Weight: 4.5kg
- Windage: 0.13m2
- Unmetered Supply User Group (UMSUG) charge codes available
- PE Cell version available for dusk to dawn switching. Suffix PE1 as listed.
- NEMA socket versions available. Suffix NS as listed.