The Aztec is an IP65 rated, high-output LED circular, UFO high-bay Industrial luminaire.
This luminaire has a diecast aluminium matt black main body, clear polycarbonate (PC) panel, secured with a steel rim and comes complete with an ENEC approved, flicker free, 1-10V dimmable LED driver as standard. In addition, refractors, reflectors, and stirrup brackets are also available to complement the range
NVC’s Aztec is available in three wattages; 100W, 150W and 220W and comes with a CCT of 4000K.
NVC’s Aztec luminaire is ideal for lighting warehouses, retail sheds, coach terminals, stations, and general industrial use.
- Industrial and retail sheds
- Public areas in airports, railway stations and coach terminals
- Die-cast aluminium body painted black
- Clear PC front panel
- LEDs mounted on metal core PCB
- Pre-wired with 1m of HO5 flex and 1-10V control cable
- Three wattages available:
• 100W, 14,940 lm at 106W, 141 l.lm/c.W
• 150W, 19,815 lm at 146W, 136 l.lm/c.W
• 220W, 32,850 lm at 223W, 147 l.lm/c.W
- CRI >80
- CCT 4000K
- Beam angle 1120
- 1-10V dimming - Supplied ready for 1-10V dimming. Sensors with a 1-10V output are available from BEG, Ex-Or and CP Electronics. For manual control consider grid modules from Zano.
Attachments. Refractors and relectors available for all sizes.
Stirrup mount bracket available to allow mounting as floodlight