The Arlington is a versatile IP20 rated, LED emergency exit sign.
This emergency luminaire has an injection moulded Polycarbonate body, a 5mm thick clear acrylic blade with a changeable exit Euro “arrow down running man” legend and comes with a Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) battery. ISO legends are also available.
NVC’s Arlington can be wired for either maintained or non-maintained operation and the automatic self-test version is compliant with BS5266. The main body rotates 90 degrees to allow direct fixing to walls and comes with optional recessed, wire suspension and side wall mounting attachments.
The Arlington is an ideal emergency luminaire for lighting corridors, exits, changes of direction, and escape routes.
- Escape routes
- Injection moulded white polycarbonate body
- Main body rotates 90 degrees to allow direct fixing to ceiling or a wall
- 5mm thick clear acrylic blade
- Changeable 0.25mm thick acrylic screen printed exit legends
- Supplied complete with either EURO legend “DOWN” arrow or ISO legend “UP” arrow (ahead)
- Lithium batteries included as standard
- 3 hours operation on battery power after mains power failure
- Can be wired up for either maintained or non-maintained operation
- Charge indicator lamp fitted
- 30m maximum viewing distance
- Self-test version compliant with BS5266 available. Suffix STM3 as listed
LEGENDS Alternative legends available as listed
FIXING ATTACHMENTS Optional fixing attachments to allow:
• Recessed fixing
• Wire Suspension
• Side wall mounting