LEXINGTON SLIM PRO is an ICEL endorsed emergency exit sign with lithium batteries that can be installed in maintained or non-maintained mode. It is similar to the LEXINGTON PRO but has a slimmer profile and the body is made from white polycarbonate. It is available in manual test and self-test versions.
A full range of ISO and Euro legends is available.
- Escape routes
- Injection moulded White Polycarbonate body construction
- Acrylic lit panel
- Changeable PVC legend panel
- Supplied complete with
arrow-down legend as shown
- Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) battery cells (not suitable for use below 0oC)
- 3 hours operation on battery power
after mains power failure
- Can be installed as maintained or
non-maintained. Details in instructions.
- 30m maximum viewing distance
- Self-test version, compliant with BS5266 available. Suffix STM3 as listed
LEGENDS Alternative legends available as listed - to be ordered as separate items.
For “man running through door”,
use suffix V2, as listed.